PIP PIP..................mostly dry Lola pics added pg. 10

I just killed 10 meat chickens bout 3 weeks ago LOL.. it was the hardest thing to do.. cuz everytime i got ready to swing the knife thing or whateva it's called..lol

the chicken would look up at me with the sad eyes
hit.gif

i'm glade it's done and over with....

and i went to my bator and yeld BREAKFAST! then 2 eggs started to wiggle LOL!

As if Tyron wasn't bad enough... I actually have a rooster named Tyson
big_smile.png
To make matters worse, Tyson is a Naked Neck. Bless his heart, he has a mean name and unique looks.

I'm not sure why Tyron is so evil... I handled him like my others but he's not too into my coming into his quarters at all. He can't even have hens because he can be so brutal.

That's the way to threaten those eggs, Birdboy!!! Keep it up and you will have chicklets in a matter of days!!!
lau.gif

I really don't think I could EVER do the killing myself. It would take enough from me to raise them and then take them to be processed. Of course, I don't kill bugs and such, either.

Poor Tyson. Have you considered therapy to help this poor rooster overcome the obstacles life has thrown his way???
gig.gif

I think...I repeat, I THINK I heard noise from the bator....you know, the remaining 4 eggs. Went over to check and it was completely silent, of course.
somad.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
your eggs are playing with you to

i didn't want to kill them but my uncle made me he said i needed to learn or i wouldn't get my new bator for my birth day this august so i had no choice..lol

I am just good.....or really scary or something!!! LOL

It appears that Lola doesn't find me terribly frightening, however. She was standing in the middle of the brooder screaming at the top of her little lungs. I scooped her up and put her in bed with me for a minute. She squshed up against the side of my face, snuggled in my hair, and dozed off. I hated to put her back!!!! She has me wrapped tight around those little chicken toes of hers!!!

Yay on the pip! I just loved my EE chicks. So sweet and cute with their little chipmunk like markings,

You know, I should probably consider therapy for Tyson... He's been "practicing" crowing for over 2 months and it still comes out as just a long "ERRRRR!" sound. Poor boy
wink.png

I look forward to sweet EE pics tomorrow... My feed store has EEs in :| I'm still resisting. My brooder is empty, though. But it needs to stay that way, I need to finish my online courses. Focus on that. No chickies...

But ooh, its so hard. Especially since I'll have to look at them tomorrow when I buy feed. I may not come home empty handed.

Editted to add: Just saw your post about Lola. Eep, how precious. You know, I really love that little chick and she's not even mine. Give her fuzzy head a kiss from me.

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL

That is just to cute!.. thats how my last 2 chicks were... they would scream then i would pick both of them up and hold them up on me and they would fall right to sleep and i didn't want to put them down!!.. my ducklings are a different story LOL

i swear if i look in my bator one more time my face is going to fall off! lol

Ohhhh......poor little Tyson!!! LOL But I have to confess, nothing sounds cuter to me than those little baby crows!!! I have 2 at that stage right now and i just love it!! The cutest part is how proud they look after they choke out that sickly little sound!!!

I have one grown EE now, Miranda. She is such a beautiful girl. Isn't one of my cuddliest ones, however, but has such an interesting personality. Very bright, very chatty. She also LOVES to fly. She can't leave the coop without flying out the door and across the yard.
smile.png
When she was little, every time you picked her up she would shriek like you were killing her. It was kinda funny.
smile.png
Believe it or not, my sweetest, snuggliest, most lovable adult chicken is my White Leghorn, Puff. She is a little lovey baby and always has been. I could carry her around all day and never get tired of it.
smile.png

I have never been so tempted in my life to consider a chicken diaper! I will resist the urge, however. As much as I love my sweet little Lola I know she (and I) will be much happier with her living as a normal chicken! She is honestly just so different than any chicken I have ever met.

Alright, Birdboy, it is time to start pacing.......come on, back and forth, back and forth.....resist the bator. Be strong. There, 30 seconds is long enough....now go check on them!!!! LOL I am a very bad influence!!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom