Pipping & now hatched, goslings! :) With pics!

Quote:
Don't give up hope!
fl.gif
They might just be restin for a bit! Mine took almost 2 days before they fully hatched.
th.gif
Call ducklings are the CUTEST ducklings ever! Just wait till they get to be adults they will be louder than a train!
big_smile.png

They are both pipped!
yippiechickie.gif
I came home and started talking to them and they were both talking back!
smile.png
I see their little bills. I added a little more water & misted them--the humidity had dropped to 53%!

ya.gif
wee.gif

Any progress?
fl.gif

Quote:
Don't give up hope!
fl.gif
They might just be restin for a bit! Mine took almost 2 days before they fully hatched.
th.gif
Call ducklings are the CUTEST ducklings ever! Just wait till they get to be adults they will be louder than a train!
big_smile.png

Oh and I know about the call ducks....
lol.png
Although DH doesn't (yet).
wink.png
I have to find someone to build me a call duck pen.
smile.png

lol.png

Quote:
They are both pipped!
yippiechickie.gif
I came home and started talking to them and they were both talking back!
smile.png
I see their little bills. I added a little more water & misted them--the humidity had dropped to 53%!

ya.gif
wee.gif

Any progress?
fl.gif

Nope. I managed to raise the humidity up though...and now I'm just waiting on the babies!
wink.png

Aww... they are so cute!!!
love.gif
Not to hyjack the conversation but the LS are doing great. Any secret on telling m/f? They are 6 weeks now. In a week they are going to live with the gander! (only for a little while).

I am new to the goose thing, they are so cute!!! You must be a proud mommy!

Quote:
They are both 1/2 out...I helped a little bit. The humidity dropped again to 52%.
hmm.png
They are a little cuter than the Africans...I'll get some pics once they are out. I don't want to open the incubator too much more because I have Muscovies ready to go, next.
smile.png

Quote:
They are both 1/2 out...I helped a little bit. The humidity dropped again to 52%.
hmm.png
They are a little cuter than the Africans...I'll get some pics once they are out. I don't want to open the incubator too much more because I have Muscovies ready to go, next.
smile.png

I wonder if the air around your incubator is really dry?
I hope all your scovys hatch!
fl.gif
I've tryed to incubate and hatch muscovy eggs without any luck
hmm.png

Quote:
hmm.png
smile.png

I wonder if the air around your incubator is really dry?
I hope all your scovys hatch!
fl.gif
I've tryed to incubate and hatch muscovy eggs without any luck
hmm.png

Muscovies are tricky...but not quite as hard as geese, IMO. Yes, we live in the desert pretty much (we have sagebrush & wildfires here). The house humidity was actually around 40% today which is high.

Back
Top Bottom