Pippin's flock interviews

PippinTheChicken

🧡🤍💙
Mar 19, 2021
UK
My Coop
My Coop
Hi!
So I thought I'd do flock interviews. You (or your flock) can ask questions to certain flock members, the whole flock, roosters, hens... etc
And my flock will answer it.

Here is the flock. (Check my flock & coop article for more information on them)
  • Pippin. SILKIE. Top Female
  • Fries. SILKIE. Female
  • Pickles. SILKIE. Male
  • Kiwi. SILKIE. Top male
  • Blue. SILKIE. Female
  • Raven. SILKIE. female
  • Ginger. SILKIE. Unknown gender
  • Clover. POLISH. Male
  • Basil. POLISH. Female
  • Darwin. POLISH. Unknown gender

Enjoy!

20210712_082017_HDR.jpg

Aah. You taking about those small, fast blobs? They were the only ones (apart from my buddy, Raven) who didn't bully me when I joined the flock. I can't believe there is still discrimination against gingers!
I think we all live together... I don't even know anymore! I'm more focused on following EVERYTHING around; humans, dogs, anything that moves!
20210704_115323_HDR.jpg

It's me! Pippin! I'm kind of a big deal around here. Sorry about Ginger, she still annoys me! I've stopped the pecking in pity of her but she still needs to know to stay away from me.
About my kids, I love them so much. I tried to wean them off so I could spend more time with my boyfriend (if you know what I mean ;)) recently but my sister took them from me! I had to hatch & raise them within the flock, we all live together btw.
20210623_162207_HDR.jpg

Ugghh those chicks! They are always right where you don't want them to be! I hide how annoying I find them. If Pippin found out, I'd be doomed. I'm raven btw!

20210821_163814.jpeg

We get the occasional peck from... What's her name? The cooky one? Oh, ginger. Ginger can't see very well so she'll peck anything in her way, including us.
We like living with floofy chickens. Mommy is very soft to sleep with. And they can't beat us at our flying contests because they're too fluffy. Although, some competition would be nice.

:frow Clover, Basil and Darwin, what is it like to live with so many silkies? Are they friendly and nice to y'all or do you have to stick together so you don't get pecked on?

I am glad to hear the silkies are friendly and that Ginger just can't see and isn't mean.
Y'all are all very pretty, I bet my Marans and Wyandotte's would be jealous. While I think they are very pretty (1 French Blue Copper Marans, 3 French Black Copper Marans, 2 Blue laced Red Wyandottes, 2 splash Wyandottes,). Don't tell them but y'all are prettier. What do Ginger and the other silkies think about living with y'all. Do all of you live in the same coop?

Back
Top Bottom