Pizza Dough Recipe (pics added! 2-5-09)

Thanks everyone, I am cheap (guess that is why having little cheepers is thrilling my heart!!) and the tiles are MUCH more in my meager budget, and that way if one does break, you didn't just blow almost $30!! I am looking next week!! Pizza is just about my favorite food, so this is going to be such a treat!!
smile.png

Gay Renee - Here it is... I got it from Kraftfoods.com I doubled this recipe..

Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Up

What You Need!
1 lb. lean ground beef
4 slices Bacon, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
1/2 lb. (8 oz.) Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 pkg. (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust ( I used this recipe)

Make It!
HEAT oven to 400°F. Brown ground beef with bacon and onions in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Return meat mixture to skillet. Add VELVEETA; cook until melted, stirring frequently. Cool 10 min.

UNROLL dough onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Press into 15x8-inch rectangle; top with meat mixture. Roll up, starting at one of the long sides. Rearrange if necessary so roll is seam-side down.

BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until golden brown.

* I just pulled it out of the oven to cool, looks great so far!

Last edited:
Our hairdresser is an old country Italian woman. I always take her stuff when the wife gets her hair done. She had us over for Thanksgiving Dinner. One of the MANY first courses was a "sausage roll". She sauteed a bunch of sweet and hot italian sausage broken up about half way. Then rolled her dough out thin, layered it with grated mozzarella and provolone and a generous application of the sausage. She rolled it up tight and laid it in a horseshoe shape on a large baking sheet and baked it off at 450 until it was lightly golden. Then she let it cool about 15 minutes and cut 3/4 inch thick slices of it. I about spoiled my appetite eating that alone... Do try it.

Last edited:
Sausage roll sounds good.
droolin.gif

Dinner turned out great, Dh and I liked it and 4 out of 5 kids loved it... 1 said it was too cheesy, hes weird
idunno.gif

MissJayne - I am anxious to try your recipe. Your pizzas look amazing! I have a couple of pizza dough recipes and don't like any of them. I usually think that the dough tastes "blah"......I don't know how else to describe it.

Thanks for posting this!!!

Back
Top Bottom