Planning to set Sunday, August 28, 2011. Who's with me?

Edwards' East of Eden

Songster
8 Years
May 11, 2011
Biloxi, MS
For any of you who might have missed the absolute fool of myself that I made down in auctions, I "won" (read: was so unabashedly excited to have even bid that I think everyone else on the forum humored me and didn't even bid against me, partially in fear that if they beat me I might come after them to get back my anticipated babies) some silkie eggs auctioned by Tom, user kentuckysilkies. There was much joyfulness.
celebrate.gif
:

He immediately shipped, with tons of extras, the next day, and they should arrive Saturday, according to the tracking which I am obsessively (shocking, eh?) refreshing. He's in Kentucky, I'm in Mississippi, and I'm planning to rest these little nuggets for a day and then pop them in the incubator Sunday afternoon. Assuming they get here on schedule, of course.
fl.gif

My first silkies! Tom doesn't separate his colors, so I'm going to get beautiful mixes which are pet quality, but since I'm far too lazy to either breed or show, that's just perfect. ::bounce-bounce::
ya.gif

Okay, who's with me? Come on, you know you want to do (at least) another batch this year!

~melly

Back
Top Bottom