Playhouse coop, suggestions?

Wow! I would be giddy if that was mine, so I can imagine you must be so excited! I can't wait to see what you do with it! It's going to be amazing. :weee

I am SUPER excited!!! I can't wait to get my little bantams into a more spacious (and eye pleasing) house. Their current "coop" is a large hutch I built out of a bunch of scrap I had laying in our shed. It sure is UGLY, but definitely functional. When the playhouse is finished, I'm going to make some repairs to the hutch and either use it as brooder or a bachelor pen. I just don't know, too many options!

I am very proud to say my playhouse coop is just about buttoned up. My DH has been a little busy, so I enlisted the help of my little brother and we did a good job, if I do say so myself. I'm desperately hoping it doesn't rain tomorrow as forcasted bc I'm anxious to get it done and move my birds in. Its calling for rain the next 3 days and that's just unacceptable :D If I manage to get lucky tomorrow I'll post pictures of my pride and joy! :fl
Nikki

Scott H- its finished, and I'm desperately trying to post pics! I do my BYCing from my cell, and for some reason the mobile website wont post my pics :barnie It tells me the image is embedding and then nothing shows up.
justing- that play fort coop is fantastic! I thought about doing a similar a-frame run for mine, but when I started taking things apart I discovered that side was pretty rotten, so it was a no go :( But I got something rigged up. Now if my pics would post!!!!
Nikki

Finally! It went thru. The playhouse coop (with trusty Mick watching his fluffies).

That's a pop door on the left, it goes thru the floor. Roost is behind it.

I wired in the side door. I just used chicken wire bc the door is still there. Its pretty dark inside the playhouse, so this let's some light in.

I think they approve :)

Back
Top Bottom