Please, be kind to your loved ones...

I always think that I may never come home each time I walk out the door.

Also goes along with, "Don't put off you dreams til tomorrow because tomorrow may never come."

If you want to take the trip of a lifetime, go. It may not wait until you "retire".

Like Deerman sayes. "Live like you were dying". (Because each day we are all 1 day closer)

That's so sad.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Wonderful advice... I always try to tell my kids I love them every time they leave the house, even if it's just to go next door to our neighbor's. And I always tell them ( and my husband ) I love them when I leave.

I can't stop seeing my friend in her coffin. She looked so young, she was so young, and her life was cut off so short. I can't stop thinking about her family, her poor mother, and her poor brother, who I'm sure would have taken back all his last words ....

I love Deerman's advice to "live like you were dying"....I hope to put that into practice, myself, soon...I can't say I do it now, at all, though.... I simply waste day after day.

I'm sorry to hear that.
sad.png
My sister-in-laws mother died a couple of weeks ago. Her brother had just been having a fight with her just moments before she died of an aneurysm.... He'd said some really ugly things to her and will never be able to take them back now.
hmm.png

Quote:
Sorry, nutty, I missed your post. I'm so sorry about your cousin... I hope her sister has come to terms with their last words, these things do happen, but it is truly very sad.

And I agree with you, and I think the point of this thread is, always tell them you love them, no matter what.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Oh, no. I'm so sorry.

I feel so bad for him.

The only solace that I am getting from it, though, is, most likely the deceased is in perfect peace, and the living are the ones suffering from those last words.

Back
Top Bottom