Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
"The big old, wrinkly one?" he panted back.

"DO you see any other!?"

"No, but thought I'd ask!!"

Quote:
Americus felt that feeling that someone was watching him, and glanced toward her with a sorrowful look on his face. "Please forgive me..." He whispered, not sure if she could hear.

Aspen sighed, then closed her eyes. She didn't reply, but walked over to her pup instead.

Americus sighed, and trotted toward the woods. He needed to be alone.

Quote:
Aspen sighed, then closed her eyes. She didn't reply, but walked over to her pup instead.

EH3! YAY! SeaBand?

Quote:
Rosie rolled her eyes at Sienna
roll.png

Sienna snorted. She did NOT get this little foal. "You aren't going to get yourself a mate acting like that you know!"

"Whatever
cool.png
"
And BTW, I just realized Rosie (in real life) is 5, so she's not a foal anymore. I should change that on here....

tongue.png
This is kind of stupid, but what's happening with Ghost Herd? Are we just doing that thread on here, and do you have to send in a form...?
tongue.png
Sorry about my clueless-ness, although it's usually not this bad.
roll.png

Quote:
Sienna snorted. She did NOT get this little foal. "You aren't going to get yourself a mate acting like that you know!"

"Whatever
cool.png
"
And BTW, I just realized Rosie (in real life) is 5, so she's not a foal anymore. I should change that on here....

Sienna just looked at her oddly. "Okkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaay."

Quote:

EH3! YAY! SeaBand?

big_smile.png
I'll be there in a sec!!!
tongue.png

Quote:
"Whatever
cool.png
"

Sienna just looked at her oddly. "Okkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaay."

Rosie calmly walked a few feet to a patch of fresher grass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom