PLEASE HELP ASAP

lampshade1660

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 6, 2013
California
My baby goose has a red swollen eye and cheek I think it might have been a we sting please what do I do!?!?!? I would die if something happened to her!

can you put a picture up if not for now put cold water on the side of her face and ill get information to tell you in a minute or put something cold to put I get face to help the swelling

can you put a picture up if not for now put cold water on the side of her face and ill get information to tell you in a minute or put something cold to put I get face to help the swelling

ok there really isn't anything you can do for a bee sting just keep putting COLD water on it every time she itches it.the swelling will go down but it'd it doesn't in the next 48 hours it could be an absence which only occurs if you have another goose that Haas picked that one in the eye and it got infected. is she eating right and walking

If it is a sting it will go down. Do you see and clear fluid coming from the nostrils and are there any other symptoms? Ducks and geese are just as susceptible to mycoplasma ( upper respiratory ) problems as chickens are. Keep an eye on him and if the eye continues to annoy him try putting some antibiotic eye ointment or drops in it.

ok there really isn't anything you can do for a bee sting just keep putting COLD water on it every time she itches it.the swelling will go down but it'd it doesn't in the next 48 hours it could be an absence which only occurs if you have another goose that Haas picked that one in the eye and it got infected. is she eating right and walking
ok cold water got it. And she is still her regular self..

If it is a sting it will go down. Do you see and clear fluid coming from the nostrils and are there any other symptoms? Ducks and geese are just as susceptible to mycoplasma ( upper respiratory ) problems as chickens are. Keep an eye on him and if the eye continues to annoy him try putting some antibiotic eye ointment or drops in it.
Alright I will check on it a lot and she doesn't have any fluid or etc..

Back
Top Bottom