Please help, broody squished egg! NEW EMEGANCY post 10

Your picture is really tiny, so i can't see what the problem is, but if it's what i'm imagining, i would wrap its bottom side in a warm, wet paper towel and tuck her in an incubator. Oh, but i wouldn't remove anything. Leave him/her intact.

yeah sorry i don't know why it did that
hmm.png
i will try to re upload it, will do but i think what happened is that the unabsorbed yolk has popped, do you think it will be ok not absorbing it?

Quote:
Yes, that picture is much better. But i think that's more than just yolk. The baby needs a chance to try to absorb everything back in, and the only way i have ever successfully done that (no guarantees) it's the way i described.

ok thanks, baby is in bator with the towel over his lower half, what temperature should i put at it, and do i not need to worry about humidity?

thanks, now its been in there for a while and some yolk has absorbed into the towel it apears it might be an organ of some point or maybye a very fleshy umbilical cord in there, i really don't kno, i supposeonly time will tell. sadly i can't keep the humidity down due to the towels

Back
Top Bottom