please help!!! Can she be saved?

Thank you , I'll post an update when I'm a couple days
Sadly, with all our efforts, our little girl didn't make it. It was heartbreaking as the first hen we lost. The kids wanted her buried by our beloved dog we lost😢 Our rooster is headed to farm in NC . They are aware of details. They suggested it may have been she was a bantam and he was full sized as the others . I didn't intend to get a bantam ... she was from TSC .
I would definitely get more , but I'm assuming they need to be separate from regular sized rooster ? Advice is always welcomed. Thank you again for all your help . At least I know we did all we could ! So grateful for this site and support !

Sadly, with all our efforts, our little girl didn't make it. It was heartbreaking as the first hen we lost. The kids wanted her buried by our beloved dog we lost😢 Our rooster is headed to farm in NC . They are aware of details. They suggested it may have been she was a bantam and he was full sized as the others . I didn't intend to get a bantam ... she was from TSC .
I would definitely get more , but I'm assuming they need to be separate from regular sized rooster ? Advice is always welcomed. Thank you again for all your help . At least I know we did all we could ! So grateful for this site and support !

I’m so sorry for your loss ❤️

Back
Top Bottom