PLEASE HELP!!!! Day 26 and only one chick hatched out of 40

Quote:
Do not bump threads. This is against our rules.

im confuzed on what bumping threads means?

and ive heard of eggs going to day 28 befor hatching.
smile.png

Bumping a thread means posting to it again to get it to be on top of Recent Posts. One shouldn't post to a thread again without something new to say.

Quote:
Do not bump threads. This is against our rules.

im confuzed on what bumping threads means?

and ive heard of eggs going to day 28 befor hatching.
smile.png

Click on the link above, Rule #6 is the one that addresses. Might want to look them all over, because the staff is very alert to violations.
smile.png

To the OP: You really might want to convince your cousin to give up on this batch, because they are going to stink really soon if they are that old. Double check the dates anyway, but it sounds like she had some major problems somewhere. Bring her here to BYC to do some research!

i have told her to come here to do research if she did i am not sure i think she went wrong in one way when she put the small end up in the turner and the other is opening the bator up after lockdown to get a bad egg out she did the flost test and the ones she did about 1/4 of the egg was out of water she said and they wiggled she said she is giving it till tomorrow then she might just open a few up to see if any developed and thow the rest out she is giving me her bator so i can do it for her on wendsday unless she changes her mind and decides to wait a few more day but what would cause one to develop and hatch and none of the others

Back
Top Bottom