Please help...I posted in emergency and no one is responding...

I didn't even watch your video, sorry. I had a chick like yours last summer, and it didn't peep madly until it tried to poop. Then it strained and peeped frantically until she passed the poop. Her vent was swollen and I know it was painful. I did what I could, but decided to end her suffering when I saw the impossibility of her improving. By then it was peeping non-stop.

When you have a chick hatch with visible outward signs of genetic problems, you can bet there are even more internal problems.
It's very hard to euthanize a little life, but you know your suffering pales in comparison to what the chick is suffering.

I didn't even watch your video, sorry. I had a chick like yours last summer, and it didn't peep madly until it tried to poop. Then it strained and peeped frantically until she passed the poop. Her vent was swollen and I know it was painful. I did what I could, but decided to end her suffering when I saw the impossibility of her improving. By then it was peeping non-stop.

When you have a chick hatch with visible outward signs of genetic problems, you can bet there are even more internal problems.
It's very hard to euthanize a little life, but you know your suffering pales in comparison to what the chick is suffering.

I agree!

Back
Top Bottom