Please help identify

Terry

Songster
11 Years
Oct 16, 2008
Lexington,NC
Well they are getting bigger so maybe someone can help me out now
fl.gif

They are assorted pullets (beginning to wonder about a couple of those combs) from TSC which were ordered from Ideal if that helps lol
All of them have yellow legs and feet except for 1 brown speckled one that has a weird greenish color
hu.gif

17215_asst_pullets_5-2-09.jpg

ok here are some closer pics hope this helps and ty
17215_may_6-09_006.jpg

17215_may_6-09_012.jpg

17215_may_6-09_011.jpg

17215_may_6-09_010.jpg

the pure white one is so soft and sweet =O)

Last edited:
I have one exactly like those and the one with the greenish legs I was told is a partridge Rock? IDK I am a newbie, thats what I was told. Pretty birds
big_smile.png

Last edited:
tyvm
I just edited my original post to add closer pics
Okay so they are all pullets also?
If the brown speckled are cornish then does that mean they are eating size now?
Any ideas on the whites?
One is pure white the other 2 have some spots 1 with a couple of black tail feathers and the other has coloring around neck.

They're not those cornish cross mutants, they are just cornish. They grow like regular chickens, but i guess if you think there's enough meat on them worth eating you could process them now.
smile.png

I think your white ones are either rocks or delawares (the ones gaining black in their feathers).

Tractor Supply gets their chicks through MT Healthy Hatchery in Ohio. I picked up a few assorted bantams 2 weeks ago and was wondering what they were - I emailed the people at MT Healthy and they responded back to me within 24 hours and provided me with the breeds that they use in their assortments (this helped me narrow down to 2 different breeds.)

Thank you all so very much for the help.
wink.png

So now I can read up and learn about those breeds and consider on keeping them or not.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom