Please Help! Raccoon Problem!!! Click Here!!!!!!!!

The city is being short sighted, in my humble opinion, releasing them even with a land owner’s permission is just transferring the problem to someone else.

They won’t stay on the land owners property and they like the taste of chickens, chicken feed or whatever they get there.

I seriously doubt a large maul to the head or even a sharp knife could be called animal cruelty. It’s as fast an painless as possible.

The city is being short sighted, in my humble opinion, releasing them even with a land owner’s permission is just transferring the problem to someone else.

They won’t stay on the land owners property and they like the taste of chickens, chicken feed or whatever they get there.

I seriously doubt a large maul to the head or even a sharp knife could be called animal cruelty. It’s as fast an painless as possible.
X2.
When my dad lived in the city he trapped raccoons that kept getting into the trash and just used his ax.

Well, feel free to take that up with the majority of suburbia. :lau Lemme know when you reach Ohio, we've got suburban sprawl for days. I'm sure the soccer moms wouldn't object to someone spiking coons through the head next door.

In the meantime - a raccoon isn't going to get through a welded wire dig guard around the bottom of the pen, and neither are any foxes or coyotes or medium size dogs. And they're not going to undo multi phase lock like latches with carabiners in them. And they're not gonna chew through the plywood lined 2x4 frame of my coop, or pry up nest box lids held down with chains, or lift a pop door with a 2X2 bar secured over it. And this is what I have. Steel hardware does its job.

Exclusion for days.

Back
Top Bottom