Please help this is urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could make a swing out of an old sock toe & a Styrofoam cup or whatever you can use for her to stand, maybe tape her legs together to help. Keep the swing right @ about where his feet touch the bottom of what hard surface you place her on.https://youtu.be/xhbyoFbmAQc here's the sock I made for my lil chick

Attachments

• 20200609_173333.jpg
    20200609_173333.jpg
    759.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 20200609_172904.jpg
    20200609_172904.jpg
    795.3 KB · Views: 8
Well, I just watched your latest video. It does not show if the chick is able to move, drink or eat on its own. If not, I would assume that the venom of whatever might have stung or bitten it, has left the poor thing in a state of paralysis. And in addition it seems to have some reduced vision as the pupil appears to be quite dilated.

If at this moment you are still against putting the chick out of its misery, try cortisone and at least 500 Vitamin B orally. If there is no noticeable change for the better after 4 days, I would strongly advise to not let it suffer any longer.

Even if it is very hard to do and we get easily attached to the little patient, sometimes we have to put our own wishes and feelings aside to do what is best for the suffering beloved animal.
It cant move. It cant stand his feet so thats why he cant eat or drink by himself. He has black eyes actually. I'll looked them and vit b is a capsul is it okey to put it in his water and ı couldnt find cortisone pills online but i know it is pretty harmfull. I'll buy the vit b now but scare harm his little organs with cortisone. Thank you for your help

You could make a swing out of an old sock toe & a Styrofoam cup or whatever you can use for her to stand, maybe tape her legs together to help. Keep the swing right @ about where his feet touch the bottom of what hard surface you place her on.https://youtu.be/xhbyoFbmAQc here's the sock I made for my lil chick
Thank you so much!!!! Is she okey now and be able to walk? But anyway it is too much better than laying. I will imediatly do that

Thank you so much!!!! Is she okey now and be able to walk? But anyway it is too much better than laying. I will imediatly do that
I'm sorry to say that she passed away, I found her on for some reason she got too cold or I'm not sure & she left as I was trying my hardest to save her, I still get emotional, even now as I type this. How i wish I had that magic wand. 😪 I tried my best & it's made me not want to hatch any for a while. But it's just what whappens, sometimes. I wish you the best of luck with the little one.

I'm sorry to say that she passed away, I found her on for some reason she got too cold or I'm not sure & she left as I was trying my hardest to save her, I still get emotional, even now as I type this. How i wish I had that magic wand. 😪 I tried my best & it's made me not want to hatch any for a while. But it's just what whappens, sometimes. I wish you the best of luck with the little one.
Sorry to hear that : ( But it should always make you comfortable that you did your best for her. It is always hard even when they are too sick ı lost 2 of my animal friends and their pain is still there so i can feel you. Thank you for the regards :')

It cant move. It cant stand his feet so thats why he cant eat or drink by himself. He has black eyes actually. I'll looked them and vit b is a capsul is it okey to put it in his water and ı couldnt find cortisone pills online but i know it is pretty harmfull. I'll buy the vit b now but scare harm his little organs with cortisone. Thank you for your help
Yes, you may dilute with some water but you also can just mix it with the food. Try some scrambled eggs, there is hardly ever a chicken that does not like it.

Cortisone is very useful with various conditions. It can be harmful, but this usually only applies to overdosing or longtime administration..

I didnt said its peeping. He is not hapoy

I did not said he is peeping in this video. Cause ı know he is not. I said he hates when we pick him up. He is happy not suffering. I said dont tell me to put him sleep. If you havent got any suggestions i dont want to hear that kind of things. Thank you

Listen, I in no way advocate for culling a happy and thriving animal. In fact, I'm staunchly against it.

As I said in my reply to you, you would know better than any of us on the condition and temperament/quality of life for your little one and I in fact mentioned that as I couldn't be of much help into his regard, that those I tagged may be able to help you treat her/him.

From the video alone, it doesnt seem like the baby can move, which is very concerning. If it cant move at all, it can't do any of the things that chickens love to do, including but not limited too- scratching the ground for food, playing with his / her brood mates, cleaning itself, and laying eggs (if female). If she is paralyzed, it will cause a plethora of other issues along with her being very sad and depressed that she cannot do the things that she wants to do.

However, this is all from two 30 second videos. I'm not in your home witnessing her daily movements / activities...so I dont know- which is why I said you would know better than any of us!!

I only mentioned that if my own chick were paralyzed, I would opt to not let it suffer.

And yet again, I send do many loving and healing prayers for you and your little chick, I sincerely hope s/he pulls through!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom