Please help will my chicks die?

I gave my mixture of 21 3-4 week old chicks un pitted cherries about 10 of them without thinking then i looked it up that the pits were toxic so I went in the pen and only found 4 Cherrie pits will the chicks be okay I'm so scared
that should be fine as last by as they aren’t cracked you’ve got nothing really to worry about but still keep me posted chickens are hardy creatures they may get a little sick but i think it will just pass through their systems cherrypitts are meant to be eaten by birds that’s the main way they can grow!

Thank
that should be fine as last by as they aren’t cracked you’ve got nothing really to worry about but still keep me posted chickens are hardy creatures they may get a little sick but i think it will just pass through their systems cherrypitts are meant to be eaten by birds that’s the main way they can grow!
thank
you I read the same thing on other threads but I thought it might be worst for chicks I don't think they could crack it anyways.

Which chicks your probably even luckyer because they don’t like to swallow large pit like things they know it’s bad for theyre crop so they will stay away from it the only way it could hurt them is if they choke on the Pitt I’d say nothing to worry about

Back
Top Bottom