Please help with sick peacock

You really should weigh her... Go buy yourself a digital kitchen scale from Walmart or Target. If you can't do that, take her to a post office and use their scale.

-Kathy

I live in a really small town in Oklahoma and thats probably something the post office has never seen ha ha but I could do that
1f60a.png

I have called around in our area and all the feed stores only have the powder Tylan. Is that going to be as affective as the injectable Tylan?
That would be fine if you can get her to drink enough of it. If she won't drink enough, you should tube it to her and I can teach you how either here or on the phone.

Tube Feeding Videos and Information

-Kathy

Well my sick peachick has new symptoms today...her poo is clear and runny
1f62d.png
my husband got the wrong wormer from our feed store and im not sure that its going to work. Its called Wazine 17. As far as her antibiotic goes she has to hang on for me until tomarrow when I can get it for her. Our local feed store doesnt carry the Tylan 50 so we have to drive over 100 miles to get it for her. Any ideas as far as the Wazine 17?

Well my sick peachick has new symptoms today...her poo is clear and runny
1f62d.png
my husband got the wrong wormer from our feed store and im not sure that its going to work. Its called Wazine 17. As far as her antibiotic goes she has to hang on for me until tomarrow when I can get it for her. Our local feed store doesnt carry the Tylan 50 so we have to drive over 100 miles to get it for her. Any ideas as far as the Wazine 17?
Return the Wazine 17 and get Safeguard liquid goats or Safeguard paste for horses. There is a Tractor Supply in Ada, OK, try there. The wormers and Tylan will be in the goat, cattle and horse section.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom