Please help

balie donn

Hatching
Mar 12, 2016
I have two plymouth rock hens that are really sick looking. I just bought them last week and they we're fine when I got them. One is making a funny noise and gasping for breath , while the other has swollen, pussy eyes and a snoty nose. Does anyone know what is wrong with them?

Alright
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you joining the BYC flock
frow.gif

I would add a little ACV to their water and feed them a hard boiled egg everyday for a week I know it is an old fashion way to do things but it still works for the most part .....

You should also post in the Emergency-Diseases-Injures and Cures and you should get some good advice
smile.png

Hi and welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us. I'd certainly support Gander007's advice about a re-post. Adding vitamin supplements / electrolytes to their water will help to boost their immune system.

All the best

CT

Please post in fullest detail - age, how long this has been going on, etc. at "emergencies, diseases, injuries, cures," thread.

welcome-byc.gif

Sorry your birds are ill. Hopefully the emergency forum experts can help you figure out the best course of action to get them back in the pink again.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom