Please help!!!

That looks like an EXTREMELY traumatized bird.

I'm sorry, I can't help you because that level of trauma has not come up in my flock.

Taking grown birds on trips more that a couple of hours long can really stress them out.

They could even be internally injured. :hugs

I would not recommend shipping chickens unless they were day old chicks. I think that they may be dehydrated and suffering from hunger and shock. I would try to get them all drinking well, then eating a balanced chicken feed. Vitamins and electrolytes would be helpful for a few days.
That looks like an EXTREMELY traumatized bird.

I'm sorry, I can't help you because that level of trauma has not come up in my flock.

Taking grown birds on trips more that a couple of hours long can really stress them out.

They could even be internally injured. :hugs

My goodness... I don’t know what to do mow :-(

Can you get Oregano where you are? The essential oil is best but if you have the herb you can make a tea out of it. Lavender might help keep him calm and help reduce his stress.
Give the oregano orally, 2 drops in some olive oil and slowly give it to him.
If you have Lavender herb place it around the coop. If the oil put 2 drops in your hands and rub your hands together then gently rub under his wings, on his back, and on his neck.
I tried this on a hen that had been flipped from auction to auction for 2 days and she recovered. I will not guarantee that it works but it is something to try.

Back
Top Bottom