Please help..

Uwish

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
Sep 24, 2020
I got a call tonight a friend was playing Pokémon go lol yes an adult man. Anyway it took him to the middle of nowhere desert he just happened to see these 3 in the sage brush (snow storm) I went and caught them it is very late at night. They are so hungry and noses were dry with mud so we’re their mouths. Foot looks like could be frostbite???? They want more food but I’m concerned they can eat to much and that could be bad?? Yes ?? No?? The Drake has these spots right next to each eye? I have 2 ducks but I’m far from knowledge in this area..advice please also any diseases I can look for or symptoms etc? Thank you

Attachments

• 88D14A06-C990-4918-B59C-EE2D67AB0FB6.jpeg
    88D14A06-C990-4918-B59C-EE2D67AB0FB6.jpeg
    512.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 1B0C4A02-6FCB-427A-98E3-B44A491BEFDF.jpeg
    1B0C4A02-6FCB-427A-98E3-B44A491BEFDF.jpeg
    495.7 KB · Views: 1
  • AD200163-01C1-4562-8FE7-5DB40D16FF30.jpeg
    AD200163-01C1-4562-8FE7-5DB40D16FF30.jpeg
    492.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 70F7D591-DA83-44B9-B440-32C829B9F087.jpeg
    70F7D591-DA83-44B9-B440-32C829B9F087.jpeg
    461 KB · Views: 1
So glad you found them
He may just have dirt or a possible eye infection
The foot could be from frost bite or some kind of injury
I would let them eat a bit more and make sure they have fresh water
So you have vitamins you could put in the water
Even a little avc
I would keep them from your ducks for now as you want to make sure they don’t have something they could spread
Even letting them have a bath in the tub. They may not have had access to water to swim or dunk their heads in

So glad you found them
He may just have dirt or a possible eye infection
The foot could be from frost bite or some kind of injury
I would let them eat a bit more and make sure they have fresh water
So you have vitamins you could put in the water
Even a little avc
I would keep them from your ducks for now as you want to make sure they don’t have something they could spread
Even letting them have a bath in the tub. They may not have had access to water to swim or dunk their heads in
I gave them a BIG deep bowl for water already cleaned it 2x because of all the mud they had in their mouths and nose. Out of all vitamins and electrolytes as I just gave last packages to all the new chicks and what was left to the rest of my flock .. I do have avc
Haven’t put them in with mine as I don’t want to take chances plus they need to eat drink and rest… will inspect them closer tomorrow just really want them to get a chance to decompress right now. I was going to put them in my tub then remembered the pipes are being worked on 😂 so no swimming rt now but definitely big enough bowl for heads to partial neck ❤️

I gave them a BIG deep bowl for water already cleaned it 2x because of all the mud they had in their mouths and nose. Out of all vitamins and electrolytes as I just gave last packages to all the new chicks and what was left to the rest of my flock .. I do have avc
Haven’t put them in with mine as I don’t want to take chances plus they need to eat drink and rest… will inspect them closer tomorrow just really want them to get a chance to decompress right now. I was going to put them in my tub then remembered the pipes are being worked on 😂 so no swimming rt now but definitely big enough bowl for heads to partial neck ❤️
Sounds like you are doing just fine with them
Poor babies sure got lucky the right person saw them and you were able to rescue and provide a safe warm place

Sounds like you are doing just fine with them
Poor babies sure got lucky the right person saw them and you were able to rescue and provide a safe warm place
Pokémon go saved them 😂🤣 yes my adult neighbor plays it😂 and luckily he knew I would go out in this storm to get them. He stayed there the whole time talking to me on the phone telling me how to get there. I honestly have the best neighbors next to me.

Yeah, that's an unusual situation for sure!
Do you think whoever left them there set up the pokemon business so someone would find them?
Quite unusual!
I don’t know how Pokémon works I have never played it . They were just lucky he saw them it is pitch black out there

Pic he sent me asking if i thought they were ducks lol he loves animals but not great at identifying obviously lol

Attachments

• FE56D666-DBA6-497F-A50A-ECDE7B3B2B65.jpeg
    FE56D666-DBA6-497F-A50A-ECDE7B3B2B65.jpeg
    558.8 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom