Please list your favorite dozen or less movies of recent years.

I also loved "Sin City," and the character Marv.

Hated "Grind House," got up after a couple minutes and asked for a refund and got it. It was hideous!

I just realized the only movies I watch anymore are animated.... with my grandkids.
Secret Life Of Pets comes to mind :D
The Green Mile was definitely one of my favorites.
But if I'm completely honest, my all time favorite movies would all be WAY older than 10 years. Anything with Clint Eastwood... or Jack Lemmon. 🤔

I loved "Me Before You," I did a lot of crying but loved the movie and have loved "HIM" since he was in Hunger Games. What's her names- eyebrows drove me nuts tho. They move around like snakes. Ugh!!
Omg thank you thank you for being judgy about stuff like that! I can’t watch anything with felicity jones in it because all I see is her teeth lol

I'm not sure I have any memories older than 10 years. I honestly check the cell phone every morning to find out the day/date.

I really like the movie "Racing in the Rain," as told by the starring dog. Of course I cried.

Also loved the series on tv years ago " All Creatures Big & Small," All Things Bright & Beautiful," etc. Probably got the titles wrong. The series about veteranarian - Dr.Herriot.

Parasite was a GREAT movie! Definitely worth watching (and reading captions). Joker was great too. I really enjoyed Wild Rose. Watched it twice. Another one I enjoyed recently was Patti Cake$. One of my all time favorites is a Chinese movie called Raise the Red Lantern, which won a lot of awards and was banned in China when it was released. Sadly, I loaned my copy to a friend and never got it back.

Padmaavat, Bajiroa Mastani, Second Hand Lions, Dr. Zhivago, Force Ten from Navarone, Ever After, Memoirs of a Geisha, The Count of Monte Cristo, Hachi, The Curse of the Golden Flower.

Padmaavat, Bajiroa Mastani, Second Hand Lions, Dr. Zhivago, Force Ten from Navarone, Ever After, Memoirs of a Geisha, The Count of Monte Cristo, Hachi, The Curse of the Golden Flower.
Almost watched Second Hand Lions the other night. I loved Memoirs of a Geisha (tho book was better, as they usually are). My DH likes Bollywood type films.

Off topic a little, but last night I started watching Locke & Key on Netflix. Was entertaining. (Maybe we should start a binge-worthy streaming topic ...)

Back
Top Bottom