Please Post Your Pics Of Landscaping Around Your Coop.

Keeniebird...LOVE your coop and run...the ramp is just great and i like how you have a screen door behind the regular door..hmmm....i might have to borrow that idea. Is the little covered area in the run a food and water station? So nice! Our oldest son and his family live in Puyallup...small world...
smile.png

Hi! Wow, it is a small world. ;) The little covered area has roosting poles under it. Just a place for them to get out of sun or rain. I will post another pic. On back side of the coop the roof extends out about 5 feet and my feeder hangs under cover and water is under cover. ;)

I keep my coop "hidden" on the side yard. Shhhhh!

Above. Gate to the side yard. At the far right of the picture you can see the edge of the outside dog kennel and rain barrell. You can barely see the top of the coop in the center of the picture.

This is just inside the side yard.

The coop has the solid door. The main run has the 2 "triangle" doors. The hardware clothe "column" to the right of the picture is the extended run. "Nellie R Smith" hollies shade/hide the coop. The plum tree in the middle shades the run. The little tree with the trunk wrap is a dwarf apple that needs to be moved due to overcrowding. The tree to the left of the picture is a pomegranate. I'm trying to get monkey grass to grow under the trees.

Last edited:
My chickens have officially eaten almost all the plants i planted around there coop. Apparently in chicken land hostas are a the new mixed greens. my girls ate them to the dirt stems and all

Back
Top Bottom