Please pray for my gram

redhen

Kiss My Grits...
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 19, 2008
Western MA
She had severe abdomen pain last night and was brought to the ER. Today they told us that she has severe Pancreatitis. Her abdomen was filling up with fluid from the pancreas and they had to put a stomach pump through her nose into her stomach to try to help ease her pain. Thankfully they now have her on good pain meds. The doctor said that he dosent think that she will recover from this one. And we have to make a decision to stop the I.V. support and give her pain meds and make her comfortable until the end. THis is just so hard for us all....you always think that your loved ones will live forever....Shes such a strong, strong woman. Shes 95 years old and has been through SO much and has ALWAYS pulled through. BUt we fear that she wont/cant this time...all we want is for her to go peacefully with no more pain (please, God!) and be in heaven with her 2 children and husband and her 2 older sisters. (they also each lived to 94 and 95 years old...as did her mother..she lived to 95 also..so, it seems a pattern..) My poor mothers heart is just breaking to see her mother pass away like this.. and i cant help her pain.
hit.gif

Please pray that she can go peacefully and not linger in pain and that she meets her loved ones that she so misses on this earth.

Last edited:
Oh, I am so very sorry for you and your family. I just went through this about a month ago with my Mother, it's so very painful. All you can do is pray..you can be sure that God is with her. I will pray for you and your family. Hugs to all of you.

Back
Top Bottom