Please Read: For Safety Of Self, Family & Friends

I sure wish people would look up sources before sending those emails to everyone they know. I don't know how many I've gotten that were bunk. Misinformation like this doesn't help save lives. Being able to see through the car window does.

I was wondering how fast someone would snope this. I have passed emails on before until one lady wrote me back, personally attacked me for emailing it! I thought I was doing a good deed but nowadays I delete, delete, delete.

Maybe no one was using it before... but now that it's been spread around online who knows what idiots might take it into their heads to try it.
hmm.png

I do appreciate the advice about not adding water. That probably would have been my first response. But you DO want to get that off ASAP. Egg can do horrible things to paint. My FIL still goes on about his car in HS ending up with a nasty streak down the side from a drive by egging.
roll.png

Quote:
According to snopes, the eggs and water won't make it impossible for you to drive. If you let the egg dry on your windshield, it would be hard to remove.

Seriously, I have mixed eggs and water for cooking purposes and it would not be impossible to see through the gunk once it was spread about by your windshield wiper.

I thank the OP for their intentions to help us.
smile.png
that was very kind.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Someone already beat you to Snopes!
tongue2.gif

The first thing that made me think this was fake was the "fact" that it would block vision by 92.5%. That makes no sense.

Then I Snoped it.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom