Please say she’ll live

Thank you! This is helpful! The weird thing was it could have easily fit in the chainlink but instead dug under? It also tried to drag the bird under the coop. I think maybe it moved on under there? The whole thing is very weird! It was apparently definitely solid colored but I’m trying to get the trail cam working to be sure. And it definitely came back which seems more in line with weasel then? But my mom swears it was really dark so who knows.

I’m gonna have to try that kind! I don’t think they could fit back there but I’m not sure. I could put it right outside it too since I haven’t been letting them out lately.
Wherever you put that kind of trap just make sure nothing you don’t want dead can stick it’s head inside the square opening.
If you get them you’re dad may have to set them for you because the springs might be a little hard for you to squeeze.

Wherever you put that kind of trap just make sure nothing you don’t want dead can stick it’s head inside the square opening.
If you get them you’re dad may have to set them for you because the springs might be a little hard for you to squeeze.
Thanks! I’ll have to keep them in for a bit and try that cause I definitely want to catch it! And I would still need to bait it, right? Or no?

And here’s another one that’s bigger though it’s a bit hard to see. It was pretty deep.

AD757428-29ED-49D4-B06B-DC95EC7249FB.jpeg
4D735F98-680B-4157-9029-50C54B22616B.jpeg
144B8FE8-E289-4B92-A404-8DF3BF712D5E.jpeg

Yeah those holes are perfect for the 110 traps. Oh and most importantly!!!! You have to have the trap wired or tied off to something sturdy from the hole in the springs. Some come with chains and a ring for that purpose. If you don’t an animal caught could take off with it a little ways.
Thanks again! Very helpful!

Back
Top Bottom