Please sign petition to have this town allow backyard chickens. 332 signatures needed. Thank you

it's interesting how so called ' democracy ' works. You get things like fracking where everyone is against it and like one person in the whole country wants it, so they go ahead with it. Of course you could go out and get the government to crack open your head if you protest against it.

I wonder how many people didn't want chickens in the first place, maybe none, maybe it was just gov trolling ? democracy never works. ever. name me one single place it works. Only people who have never lived under any other form of gov say it's the best.

it's interesting how so called ' democracy ' works. You get things like fracking where everyone is against it and like one person in the whole country wants it, so they go ahead with it. Of course you could go out and get the government to crack open your head if you protest against it.

I wonder how many people didn't want chickens in the first place, maybe none, maybe it was just gov trolling ? democracy never works. ever. name me one single place it works. Only people who have never lived under any other form of gov say it's the best.
You said it! Signed.

You said it! Signed.
smile.png

good on ya !

You know, I'll probably get my door broken down by SWAT for saying it, but whenever I hear the latest new stupid law, or the newest stupid huge fine for something that should be legal and normal, then I say to my friends " I wonder if the Taliban bans chickens, I wonder if Al-Qaeda has such huge fines or even cares less what you do with your own property / land / house / car."

I'm terrible aren't I ? OH NO THE THOUGHT POLICE ARE HERE, oh wait, it's just my neighbors car.....

OMG, these people are not wearing seat belts. Double OMG, I think one of them has a CONCEALED CHICKEN !!!!

Call the milk police they're out of control !!! https://www.google.com.au/search?&q=raw+milk+raid&tbm=vid

Listened to Craig Roberts on radio other nite... he said its over and the elite and United nations are IT... Just like 1984 by George Orwell....
keep on using debit cards and smart phones and voluntarily give your thumb print and telephone number. Give up your land line etc....
now why would us signing help if we dont live there...? wanna know please...
If youwant to keep anything resonable in your yard and well taken care of it should be fine..... Its is fine, if there are barking all the time good for nuttin DOGS.........
they are trying to do hemp here. LOL you have to be approved and registered.. Years ago we lived right down the street from Farmington... a tour guide said that place was noted for producing hemp.. Duh..
we give up too easily..
a talk station host said recently said "Americans will accept anything if done incrementally..." Right fellow sheeple.....???
good luck dont give up tll them to go pound sand....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom