please someone VERY GRAPHIC PICS

it was their intestins and it broke my heart to have to put them down. the second chick just had a rough belly button when I left to go to the store I wasnt gone 10 min. when I got home we ate supper and my daughter looked at it and said mommy its bleeding so I went over to look and they were hanging out. the sad thing is I went to the store to get some iodine so I could dr. it to try to get it to dry up.

Sorry you had to go thru this with your chickies...I know how hard it is ...I had to put down a calf that I had fed for a week and it just broke my heart...DH couldnt do it and neither could my son...well sometimes yu just have to Chicken-up and get it done...its not the part I like to do either but someone has to...Since I have had to do it they think its my job now cause I had to put a goat down and 2 chickens also...Thats farm life and I still dont like it either...Makes me cry each and every time I have to do it...Sorry again for your loss...they are running around in that big chicken run in the sky...

Back
Top Bottom