Please tell me Beano works for dogs?

HaHa!! I really don't think dogs mind the stinch. You've never farted and had your dog come stick his nose in your butt to smell it(did i just say that)?
duc.gif
He really likes his own brand too! I really can't believe that our little dog can stay under the covers some nights. Needless to say they have a high tolerance for stink!

Chef

Quote:
High tolerance? You're talking critters that just LOVE to find some nasty three-day-old dead thing and roll in it! Eau de decay!
lol.png

lol.png
gig.gif

Quote:
I just snorted iced tea through my nose and woke my DH up.
Reminds me of my inlaws white fluffy dog, ya wash him and he finds a dead skunk five minutes later. Or our dog sticking her nose in Georges stinky combat boots and sniff all the cheesy goodness up.

My oldest DS used to have the stinkiest feet, I mean they were P U STINKY. Every night he would take his nasty, stinky socks off and throw them in the laundry room hamper. If one missed and fell on the floor, my dog Wolfgang would find it and EAT the toe part off.
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
My DS has super stinky sneakers and took them off on the turnpike fifty miles from the next exit , no way to stop in the summer.... it was either be hot for a few miutes and air the car out or be cool and dead. THey should bag those gases ad send them to Iraq as biologicalweapons
lau.gif

Is it safe for them ? I need to ask my vet because I pay alot for special dog food for Milo. We buy Eagle pack. And wow ! his farts are stinky. I mean stinky ! He comes in the office turns on the fan , (you hear it beep three times as he turns it on high ) then he farts and leaves the room. No joke ! It smells the entire room. This is now a running joke with the family. Now if he was a pet then it wouldn't be bad. However he is a working dog. So we are in T.J. Maxx and he farts in the isle. People look at me like I did it.
hu.gif

I am glad someone posted this because I really would like to try it. I have no idea why his gas is so bad. He doesnt even get people food at all.
idunno.gif

OK<<<<<Beano works on dogs,,
now what else do you want me to tell you??
lau.gif

I know that ruse.. blame it on the dog.. we all know who the guilty party really is.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom