Plush Stuffed Silkie chickens, Decals , CritterJewelry and more

chickenzoo

Emu Hugger
14 Years
Mar 10, 2008
a bumpy dirt road in Florida

New - Handmade Plush Silkies & Showgirls (Other Breeds coming soon) made from high quality materials from my own pattern. Each is made to order and can be customized to your wishes.
(FB follower discount pricing)
Large Silkies(12" tall) starts at $60
Small Silkies (7" tall) starts at $40
Add facial features to Silkies (eyes, ear tuff, ear lobes etc... add $20)
Showgirls (7" tall) starts at $65 (comes with facial features. Choose bearded,non, stripper)

Decals - $10 Critter decals from my own artwork. You will only find these designs on my sites (unless they were stolen from me). Don"t see what you are looking for? Just ask and I'll design it or order the color you need.

check out www.chickenzoo.com for more Decals, Critter Jewelry and more examples of my work.

Last edited:
I am trying to reply to your post about having chicks and chickens for sale and I am unable to do so. I am looking to get some hens as pets and am in the middleburg area.
Hi, I'm afraid most of my real chickens are mostly old ladies now, and I don' do a lot of hatching anymore. Mostly only get yard mix chicks and those get sold as pairs , to loving homes. On occasion I may have Polish or Serama..but thank you for inquiring.

Thank you. :)
Shipping first class runs about $3.50
Priority mail runs about $6
You can let me know if you would like them as studs or hooks, how you' like them shipped, and your email, and I can send you an invoice.
Also if you have a certain bird you'd like them painted to resemble instead of the basic SF, you can email a pic to [email protected]
:)

Back
Top Bottom