Plymouth Rock Show - Ends July 21, 2018

Did you enter? (for keeping numbers of entries)

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • PLEASE DON'T PICK THIS ONE

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Holy quality on that Columbian Rock bantam!!!
Wow, thank you! :) The place I got her from claims to sell exhibition quality bantams, though I've never thought she was as nice as the Rosecombs and Wheaten Ameraucanas. :D
Love the Partirdge rock hen...I used to have a Show Quality trio of those, but I am now down to a hen :hmm. Our weather sucks out here. One time in winter we got -50 C (-58 F)!
Show quality....I can only imagine how gorgeous they are/were. :love Absolutely luxurious.
I can't express how sorry I am over your loss. That really stinks. :( Frigid winters (and THAT'S freezing! :hmm) really take their toll on a flock.

~Alex

Yup. I bet you could win in a show with that Columbian. Yes those Rocks were the best birds I had ($100 a piece). At least I still have the best quality of the hens, might show her in the fall. She has perfect rich partridge lacing and a perfect broadness and body shape. Really would love to see what other rocks you might have!

Yup. I bet you could win in a show with that Columbian. Yes those Rocks were the best birds I had ($100 a piece). At least I still have the best quality of the hens, might show her in the fall. She has perfect rich partridge lacing and a perfect broadness and body shape. Really would love to see what other rocks you might have!
My goodness, Jewel's not half bad, then! :D
At that price, I don't doubt their exceptional quality! :eek: Top-of-the-line as far Rocks go, I'm assuming. :) Marvelous. Have you showed her before? First time?

Well, my remaining 2 Barred and White are what's considered the definition of hatchery quality. ;) They excel as layers and splendid pets. :D I won't enter them, but I'll share because they don't lack the "cute factor."
Baby, who is one-eyed:
Baby With Pears.JPG

Petra, who feels like she weighs a solid 50 lbs.:
DSCN3873.JPG

And Angel, whose picture is never taken because she's never truly white :lol::
DSCN6109.JPG

~Alex

Very happy looking birds! I've never shown her before so it'll be a first. Only one defect I spotted in her was her feet are not all that yellow :hmm. Yeah Jewels sure is a gorgeous one!

Speaking of high priced birds I just got a flight in for European Champion Light Sussex. As adults they go for 200 a piece! I bought 8 chicks for 50 each!

Back
Top Bottom