poisonous SUMAC

Na. I'm to sensitive right now. Everyone I know is getting divorced it seems. Usually I joke just like that. Maybe it is the drugs making me crazier than usual lol.

you have 5 girls? my mother had 6 girls and my daughter had 6 boys. one each for me! inside there is 2 cats, 14 and 15 yrs 3 dogs, outside there is 2 more cats and i dont know how many chickens and guineas. im gonna break down one day and count them

Thanks. I can tell a huge difference already less a sore bumm. Face and eyes don't feel like there is no skin on them tho so much improvement. And I don't remember scratching tonight. Face was my main complaint tho. It just burned like fire no matter what. Anyway. Yes. I have 5 girls. And 1 grandson so far. 2 cats in and out My Hank and Harry). 2 dogs. 1 in unless you MAKE her go out. She is my fat lab. Guess I shouldn't have expected anything less when we named her French Fry. And I have a great Pyrenees puppy that I am trying to make a chicken dog but she is so dang cute and wants to also be inside I'm not sure which of us is going to win. Probably Tabitha. And I bought an incubator Sunday so hopefully my chicken population will grow a little. Although it isn't supposed to be over 10. And there are so many breeds I want it is going to be a long process getting them grown to get just the right ones.

And I guess I need to figure what I am actually allergic to in the back yard too lol. So I don't actually keel over next time or something. I don't have a good track record with yard work. 10 yeard ago I broke my leg on the ground by myself pulling vines out of a tree. I'm special. I know.;)

Oh no! That would be as bad as a dog or cat at this point. I don't know if I could give them up. They are as much an obsession as my fish tank. I rotate my spending money once a month between the 2 hobbies lol. So far the chickens may be winning.

Back
Top Bottom