Polish eggs for sale (Sold but more later)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sultans are gorgeous birds! I wouldn't mind that kind of mistake.
hugs.gif

I think I remember what happened, some customers were asking for silkies as extras with their Polish order. I must have been "egg happy" and put some in your order as well......... I always let my customers add a few extras of my other breeds if they want as extras........ I also will put in "surprise" eggs if they ask.
big_smile.png
(Hubby only helps me if I've been ill.)

Hey Chickenzoo! Got the eggies today! Only 1 was cracked! I did forget what I ordered, but the polish are marked! It's okay though, I LOVE LOVE LOVE surprises!!

Actually one with furry legs has a puffed head the other does not. It is a black silkie but the edge of the wings are white. I wanted silkies anyhow so it worked good for me!!

Last edited:
Hey there, R ur Sultans laying right now? As soon as I can get my bator cleared out some I want to order a mixed dozen of sultan and polish from you. I was thinking there was a 3rd kind I wanted from you but I done forgot what you have. Do you have standard Cochins?

Edited to say..Your sultans and polish are all Large Fowl right? Thats all I'm looking for at the moment are LF.

Last edited:
Quote:
Most of my Polish are Standard, at least the ones laying now..HeHe. Sultans are standard too.
I have standard Cochins too
I also have laying:
JG
EE's
SLW-limited
Silkies
Millie D uncles-limited
Japs -L
OEGB - Barred w/fawn & Mille w/ Porcelain
Bantam Cocins - L
Bantam Dark Bramas - L
SS Hamburgs
More later..............
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Hmm I might have to do 18 in that case...a mix of Sultans, Polish and Cochins, All standard. I will PM you when I get ready for them..Should be end of next week.

Hey chickenzoo! Middleburg, south of Jville? If so, I used to live in your neck.

I understand you have WCBlue Polish? I've thought of ordering from the hatchery, but kinda want to incubate my own. I would love to be put on the list for some future eggs from your stock. Not in a huge hurry... We are also looking for Sultan. Do you have that, as well?

Anyway, let me know and if not... Maybe you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom