Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I maybe be from .ca but we live to fish and share thoose same beliefs !!!!
Yay there is hope for this country!!! I love hearing things like that from people in different parts of the nation! More and more people are getting in touch with what life used to be about, before we were fooled into believing that having the newest car and biggest house were more important. Don't get me wrong, I love electricity, running water, and modern meds...I am a nurse.... but most of America has gotten way to far from what we were created to be.

P.s. if you live to fish I'll have to PM you our best catches as we are spending next week on the Salt Run in St. Augustine!

Last edited:
I find myself agreeing with you often
hugs.gif
!!! I only use Havaheart traps and like I said I only shoot if I know I'm gonna get a kill shot...No suffering no matter the offense! I'm a southern girl thru and thru...I love venison!, we raise quail, duck and rabbit for meat. My breeders often have names and are pets, the babies are dinner, they make what we do on the farm possible. Even my 12 year old has no issue with what we do, she's been raised on it. I even looked up the most humane way to kill a Fryer Cock as I could not bare for it to suffer at all. I love all God's creatures ...just some more than others. My friend/neighbor, who got her chickens ate, breeds exotic mammals and has rescued many wildlife orphans.Even she thanked me for dispatching the Birderer!

Talking about cruel and sickening - on the same note about animal cruelty I just came across a news article that was very disturbing. Some person(s) tore away the Fresno, California Foster Farms poultry fence in September and used a golf club or similar article to cruelly club nearly 1,000 Foster Farm chickens. Foster Farms is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to arrest for animal cruelty and the Animal Legal Defense Fund is adding in another $5,000 reward. First time I ever heard of a human(s) being the sicko predator of chickens!!! This one incident of a human predator far outweighs the number of chickens killed by one wildlife predator. I wonder how he/she'd like to be clubbed with a golf club and left unconscious, suffering, and/or bleeding to death. Clubbing chickens to suffer is definitely not the humane/quick way to dispatch chickens - whatever were their sick brains thinking? We as pet and livestock owners are trying so desperately to use humane methods to dispatch and here one sicko causes more pain and suffering than any BYCer can even fathom!

Added note: Just read that 4 teens were arrested for bludgeoning the Foster Farms chickens - one adult and 3 underaged teens - I bet those parents are so proud - NOT!

Last edited:
Talking about cruel and sickening - on the same note about animal cruelty I just came across a news article that was very disturbing.  Some person(s) tore away the Fresno, California Foster Farms poultry fence in September and used a golf club or similar article to cruelly club nearly 1,000 Foster Farm chickens.  Foster Farms is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to arrest for animal cruelty and the Animal Legal Defense Fund is adding in another $5,000 reward.  First time I ever heard of a human(s) being the sicko predator of chickens!!!  This one incident of a human predator far outweighs the number of chickens killed by one wildlife predator.  I wonder how he/she'd like to be clubbed with a golf club and left unconscious, suffering, and/or bleeding to death. Clubbing chickens to suffer is definitely not the humane/quick way to dispatch chickens - whatever were their sick brains thinking?  We as pet and livestock owners are trying so desperately to use humane methods to dispatch and here one sicko causes more pain and suffering than any BYCer can even fathom!

Added note:  Just read that 4 teens were arrested for bludgeoning the Foster Farms chickens - one adult and 3 underaged teens - I bet those parents are so proud - NOT!

omg! I heard that too! Id like to have a golf club with a serving of idiots please! Im happy they got arrested and I wish there was a way we could all help!

Talking about cruel and sickening - on the same note about animal cruelty I just came across a news article that was very disturbing. Some person(s) tore away the Fresno, California Foster Farms poultry fence in September and used a golf club or similar article to cruelly club nearly 1,000 Foster Farm chickens. Foster Farms is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to arrest for animal cruelty and the Animal Legal Defense Fund is adding in another $5,000 reward. First time I ever heard of a human(s) being the sicko predator of chickens!!! This one incident of a human predator far outweighs the number of chickens killed by one wildlife predator. I wonder how he/she'd like to be clubbed with a golf club and left unconscious, suffering, and/or bleeding to death. Clubbing chickens to suffer is definitely not the humane/quick way to dispatch chickens - whatever were their sick brains thinking? We as pet and livestock owners are trying so desperately to use humane methods to dispatch and here one sicko causes more pain and suffering than any BYCer can even fathom!

Added note: Just read that 4 teens were arrested for bludgeoning the Foster Farms chickens - one adult and 3 underaged teens - I bet those parents are so proud - NOT!
All I can say is people you need to stop having babies if you cant be bothered raising them with decent values. I hope they throw the book at these teens but they wont just because they are under age. They will get off with a slap on the hand and be sent out to do more dastardly deeds. The adult is probably not going to get much more because as we all know the victims were only chickens.

Back
Top Bottom