Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.gif
Hope everyone had a Great Christmas!
yippiechickie.gif

...and happy New Year to all of you and your chicks
jumpy.gif

Last edited:

Need to find this guy a new home, we are selling reasonable,. not gonna let his head get plucked by the preening females, 34 weeks old
Prosperity SC
anyone Interested

Last edited:

Need to find this guy a new home, we are selling reasonable,. not gonna let his head get plucked by the preening females, 34 weeks old
Prosperity SC
anyone Interested

Prosperity SC
anyone Interested
He's perty, is he a pure color? I've never seen one that color...

He's perty, is he a pure color?  I've never seen one that color...

He was purchased as a WC Black about 3 weeks before he crowed his very first crow he sprouted these crazy gold laced neck feathers. He is a beautiful bird though.
He shines in the sun like none of our other birds.
I had to put him back in with the hens today, so fo the person asking about breeding with other birds with polish

can't wait to see if we get some interesting blends. I will start saving eggs in about 10 days after the little ee is out of all the hens systems...LOL

I guess this will be my project birds for the Feburary valentines' day hatch...LOL

WC Black Polish Roo

over

2 Partridge Plymouth Rock Hens
1 Heritage RIR Hen
1 Silver Laced Wyandotte Hen
1 AraucanaXRIR (EE) hen

LOL
Should be interesting I don't expect to have found a home before then because no ones interested in him because of those gold feathers...

Last edited:
I have a Silver Laced Polish pullet (Velma Kelly) and a Buff Laced Polish pullet (Bowie.) I absolutely adore them. I have 3 silkies as well and my Polish gals are actually my friendliest girls. They are just about 6 months so I'm hoping for eggs soon, but I'm also counting on them laying later since it's winter...

How is everyone doing? I've been MIA lately but all is well here at Coyote Night Acres other than it's definitely winter. Hope everyone's birds are doing well in the cold ours seem to be doing okay for now. We did have 1 hen get a little cold and wasn't able to maintain her body temp but she was frizzled and a tolbunt so we babied her and have her up here in the house for now.

Back
Top Bottom