Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't remember if I shared my Calico Polish here or not..:)

Can you guys tell me if I have a boy or girl? I suspect a boy, the wattles are pretty red. My other three Polish don't have any red in their wattles. He was presumed a pullet several weeks back. They are now 8 weeks old. Thank you in advance!

Can you guys tell me if I have a boy or girl? I suspect a boy, the wattles are pretty red. My other three Polish don't have any red in their wattles. He was presumed a pullet several weeks back. They are now 8 weeks old. Thank you in advance!

Looks like a pullet to me!!

my pullet has very red wattles as well, some polish are just kinda... iffy.

but this one has a very dome like crest and doesn't stand all prooud like a roo. im not seeing sickle tail feathers either, or hackles.

The feathers are also not too pointy like a roosters.

I would say its safe oto assume a girly here.

Looks like a pullet to me!!
Wow, good deal! Thank you very much!
my pullet has very red wattles as well, some polish are just kinda... iffy.

but this one has a very dome like crest and doesn't stand all prooud like a roo. im not seeing sickle tail feathers either, or hackles.

The feathers are also not too pointy like a roosters.

I would say its safe oto assume a girly here.

Sorry! My words disappeared! Wow! Thank you very much! Very surprised but happy!

Last edited:
I just hatched five wcb and wcB polish chicks from a friend's flock. The rooster is white crested black. The hens are wc black and wc blue. One of the chicks is colored differently. Why does it have so little color? There is even a yellow stripe down the middle. Any thoughts?
ps... ignore the easter egger. that one came from my own flock.

I'm curious to see what it becomes too!

Back
Top Bottom