Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
this is my black white polish bantam pullet i call her poof she is about 8 months old

I have a black crusted white polish LF for sale I need to get rid of him he is a year now or almost he's a nice show bird I hate to get rid of him but I have to so yeah he is $ 10 :)

Okay to mix Polish with other chicken breeds? We are expecting the rest of our 4 Silkies, 2 Silver Wyandotte, 1 Silver Cuckoo Maran, 4 Light and Buff Brahmas, 4 Easter Eggers and 1 Australorp . Was thinking of getting 2 Polish but didn't want to add to mix if not a good idea? I have read so many mixed opinions and would hate for anything to happen to them or for them to be so picked on.?
hmm.png
Would love to see picks of folks together and advice either way. Thanks folks!

My araucana, Sussex and silkies look out for "Jola" quite we'll. (Jola is my polish). She doesn't see well due to her crest, so the others chirp at her to show her food and they're often seen running off to get her and bring her back to the flock. I never let Jola free range alone, she's just not bright enough! But she's a wonderful hen, great layer and her flock mates love her! Hope that helps x

I have a white crested black here: 3 weeks

And behind him/her (can't tell) is my white crested maybe white or buff girl (pretty sure she's a girl...maybe aha). She's a little older at about 5 weeks I think.

This is the other white..or buff polish I have. In between at something like 4 weeks or so. Standing with it's best buddy: a partridge silkie.
I also have:

Which is either a pizzle or a sizzle. But the hatcher seemed pretty sure they are polish frizzle. Along with:

Which is either another pizzle or sizzle or something. It's kinda purplish colored with the buff colored chest. Beautiful. But I don't know if it's a girl or boy or polish.
I'm in love with the polish personality so far. Gentle and sweet.

Back
Top Bottom