Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
The little twins aren't so little anymore lol

I'm new to the chicken movement......
Right now we have 2 RIR hens
4 Dominique hens, 1 Roo
Waiting on my my order of Buff Orpington's and Anconas.
And all of these chickens are purpose bird's.

But what I want as my pet chicken is a Silver Laced Polish (They are gorgeous bird). I'm hoping that I can get one this year. But if not it will definitely be in next years order for sure.

I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's Polish Breeds. Just makes me want some of my own that much more

Hi, I am in Paso Robles, California. I don't ship chicks but do ship young birds and adult birds. Thank you for your interest.

Hi all! Found this thread after searching about my 2 new additions... My mom and stepdad live with hubby, kids and I...Mom has beginnings of Alzheimer's and step-dad has Lewy Body Dementia and Parkinson's, so we moved them in with us from PA a few months ago, so that we can take care of them. That being said, I tend to give my mom whatever she wants. She fell in love with a picture of a Tolbunt Polish she found on the internet. After some local searching, I found a breeder who had two sisters that were "special needs"...and after a "It's a surprise, Mom" trip to her farm, came home with them both. It was a perfect fit...the sisters were obviously not to be bred, only kept as pets...which is exactly what my mom wanted. Meet Cheyenne (pronounces Shy-ANN) and Dakota! Cheyenne (crooked tail): Dakota (crossed beak):
how do you get those colors

Back
Top Bottom