Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Don't have any advice for you on the roosting thing, but she looks just like my " Kimber" I posted in here a couple days ago :)

Here's one of my Golden Polish. Not sure if this is one of my two roos or the hen.
hmm.png

I posted this in a breed question thread too, but thought I'd ask here because maybe someone here is more experienced with the polish breeds. Anyways....I bought this polish frizzle two weeks ago at two weeks old along with another polish frizzle and two smooth buff laced polish all from the same hatching (local breeder). This one though, whom I've been calling Ginger, seems to be growing a buttercup type comb and has white legs. The other three don't seem to have any sign of a comb yet and are gray footed. Anyone know what's up with this one?

I posted this in a breed question thread too, but thought I'd ask here because maybe someone here is more experienced with the polish breeds. Anyways....I bought this polish frizzle two weeks ago at two weeks old along with another polish frizzle and two smooth buff laced polish all from the same hatching (local breeder). This one though, whom I've been calling Ginger, seems to be growing a buttercup type comb and has white legs. The other three don't seem to have any sign of a comb yet and are gray footed. Anyone know what's up with this one?

My hen polishes have grey feet, and the one polish I had with whiter feet was a roo

We just lost our pet White Crested Black Polish Bantam last week and we are devastated. She lived with us in our house, would sleep with or near us and would come running when you called her name, we miss her like we would any other member of our family and now I am having trouble finding a replacement.
All the usual places around where I live either don't have any anymore, didn't have any period or are not getting any more. The usual mail order places want a minimum order of 15 to 25 and the one that lets you have just 8 charge an extra $8 per hen chick and $50 for shipping.

I live in Sandpoint, Idaho and wondered if anybody could help me, we miss our little girl terribly, my wife is at home all day and she swears she can hear her every so often and that makes her cry.

Please help us.

Ian

We just lost our pet White Crested Black Polish Bantam last week and we are devastated. She lived with us in our house, would sleep with or near us and would come running when you called her name, we miss her like we would any other member of our family and now I am having trouble finding a replacement.
All the usual places around where I live either don't have any anymore, didn't have any period or are not getting any more. The usual mail order places want a minimum order of 15 to 25 and the one that lets you have just 8 charge an extra $8 per hen chick and $50 for shipping.

I live in Sandpoint, Idaho and wondered if anybody could help me, we miss our little girl terribly, my wife is at home all day and she swears she can hear her every so often and that makes her cry.

Please help us.

Ian

Please forgive me if this is a duplicate post to kingbrit as my 'puter is messing up.

Sorry about your WCB bantam. How old was she?

We lost our Dominique last Sept and it was too late in the season to get another.

Type IDAHO in the Search bar at the top of this page and peruse the Idaho threads/breeders and see if anyone is near you that can help.

Good luck
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom