Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spring has sprung an my polish girl has become quite the gardener....I dig and she's the first on sight to pick the worms OMG so funny....
I have been making a noise every time I find a worm and now when I make that noise all I can see is her Big white Crest bouncing as she takes full speed running at me...God Luv her!
love.gif

I found a pick of her...

Ok, have to ask, is it true Polish don't go broody often..and that they aren't great moms? Better way to put it than before. :)

Last edited:
Since I was on here, went back a few threads to read some..this caught my eye!! Love me a splash
LL
silkie! Cute photo.

My two polish hens, love these chickens to death! I absolutely adore them. to the left is Hilga, and on the right is Rida.
1f497.png
1f497.png
1f497.png

It looks like the top one is a roo and the two bottom ones are pullets based on color and crest shape.
Now that my polish are older you were correct! Sadly the roo has pasted away..... but Hilga and Rida are still as hiper and energetic then ever! They are so friendly and love the company! They have been going to my school fair and they go to a county fair where they went in the 4H barn
love.gif

Last edited:
I'd like your guys opinion on this...do these babies have enough crest feathers yet to tell gender? What do you guys think - 2 girls, 2 boys, or 1 girl and 1 boy?

Back
Top Bottom