Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if she's a crele - she came from Ideal Hatchery and there's a slew of colors. She is barred. I'm still trying to figure out what's what. I'll see if I can get a better pic of her tomorrow.

@frzldnfabfarm
I wish I wasn't half way across the country!!! I'd get them for sure!!! Hey did you see my earlier post? Are you selling that BCW?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if she's a crele - she came from Ideal Hatchery and there's a slew of colors. She is barred. I'm still trying to figure out what's what. I'll see if I can get a better pic of her tomorrow.
Barred gene makes crele in colored chickens..refer to my earlier reply on Candy Corn x Tolbunt post for a link explaining crele.

I'm going for new polish today, are there any tells in chicks and young chickens as to sex, I'd really like to pick a few girls for our guy...Just checking...
263a.png

I'm getting 2 polish chicks this spring and 2 arraconas already in the coop I have 2 specked Sussex 1 columbine Wyandotte and might have a red sex link will the polish chicks be ok or will I have to keep them seprite?
1f601.png
thanks

It depends on the temperament of the birds that you have now. My polish are in their own coop, as the bigger girls kept plucking out their crests. With my polish are polish cross hens, those are doing well together as they also have crests. Just introduce the new girls slowly, and keep a close eye on them so that you can rescue them if need be.

Back
Top Bottom