Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their so pretty... it's kind of one of those things.....I live in the middle of Kansas, i don't want to have to order a bunch, so a few "hatchery chicks" I guess I'm willing to settle for.. My true loves are my original breeds that introduced me to birds, Old English Game Bantams, Easter Eggers, and Ameraucanas from top quality birds in Texas. These babies were kind of a surprise. Their outgoing, spunky, and even though their not good quality I sure do like them! Totally look like little punk rockers out of the 1980s!! :gig
Another breed to fall in love with! But I'm afraid I may have more boys than girls.

it seems like most times we end up with 50% tolbunt 50% the other color then we have the Frizzle gene also (never breed frizzle to frizzle) So we get 50% smooth and 50% frizzle :) its alot to learn about Genetics . The 2 silvers we have not gotten anymore from any of our hatches(YET)

Last edited:
it seems like most times we end up with 50% tolbunt 50% the other color then we have the Frizzle gene also (never breed frizzle to frizzle) So we get 50% smooth and 50% frizzle :) its alot to learn about [COLOR=6A6A6A]Genetics[/COLOR][COLOR=545454] [/COLOR]. The 2 silvers we have not gotten anymore from any of our hatches(YET)

Their all sure beautiful. Sure wish I knew what sex my babies were, starting to get worried, the problem is, lol, I get so attached...but can't keep a lot of boys...and of course nobody wants them.

I know it's still young. Any thoughts on the tail feathers? I got this one and a NN and they were straight run, both of their tail look like this. I have 4 other breeds that are for sure pullets and none of their tails look like this. Just happens to be that they are my 2 favorites.
A pic of both of them

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom