Polish Week by Week thread! (Very cute pics are posted here)

Your opinion?....

• Silver Laced- pullet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The first photos are of the silver laced, and the second are of the white capped/crested black. Will be posting updates every week! Sorry about the bad pics, they weren't in the mood for a photo session and the sun was going down:). And of course it is to early to tell right now, but I decided to start the fun early!

Week 4
View attachment 2825185View attachment 2825186View attachment 2825187View attachment 2825188View attachment 2825190
Aww! I have wanted Polish since I started this whole chicken thing! Finally got 5 chicks last week! I think they’re all black white crested, but maybe one could be blue. They’re so little right now! ❤️❤️

Aww! I have wanted Polish since I started this whole chicken thing! Finally got 5 chicks last week! I think they’re all black white crested, but maybe one could be blue. They’re so little right now! ❤️❤️
I have 5 black white crested too!! And 2 silver laced and one all black (crevecoeur)!😁 Polishes are so sweet! :love

I have 5 black white crested too!! And 2 silver laced and one all black (crevecoeur)!😁 Polishes are so sweet! :love
The poofs on their tiny heads are so stinking cute!

Attachments

• E70CA5AC-3832-4C5D-B2CF-EB88773BF526.jpeg
    E70CA5AC-3832-4C5D-B2CF-EB88773BF526.jpeg
    652.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 01BD59FD-44AD-4D9F-BD5D-5CBBE34C9B00.jpeg
    01BD59FD-44AD-4D9F-BD5D-5CBBE34C9B00.jpeg
    434.1 KB · Views: 3
The poofs on their tiny heads are so stinking cute!
Yeah! They are the cutest babies (in my opinion)!☺️ This is a picture of mine (when they were babies).😊 They all looked like little mushrooms! I even named on Mushy because she looked so much like one!🤣 There were two black silkies in with them (but they ended up being boys😉). And one of the silver sisters died.☹️
8035E50E-5C7C-467B-AD61-6B09BB54A042.png

Yeah! They are the cutest babies (in my opinion)!☺️ This is a picture of mine (when they were babies).😊 They all looked like little mushrooms! I even named on Mushy because she looked so much like one!🤣 There were two black silkies in with them (but they ended up being boys😉). And one of the silver sisters died.☹️View attachment 2842601
So precious! Sorry for the loss! I’m hopeful all of our new babies do well! I’ve had fall and spring chicks, but end of summer chicks I’m working on! I live in North Texas. It was 100 degrees 2 days ago and today it’s like 85. The evening and mornings are cooler. Just trying to regulate temp in the brooder!

So precious! Sorry for the loss! I’m hopeful all of our new babies do well! I’ve had fall and spring chicks, but end of summer chicks I’m working on! I live in North Texas. It was 100 degrees 2 days ago and today it’s like 85. The evening and mornings are cooler. Just trying to regulate temp in the brooder!
Hope it all goes well for you!!😊

Back
Top Bottom