poll: are you legal or an outlaw?

Legal with the city, but probably p*ssing off the HOA. But the way I see it, I'm not breaking any laws, so what are they gonna do? kick me outta the neighborhood phonebook? oooooooo
hide.gif
gig.gif

Pretty sure I am legal as the last mayor we had played with my neighbors chickens and never said a thing about them. We are only a couple blocks from down town. My hubby is pretty sure that as long as they are not out running the streets they are legal.

Legal, I live in a town with no zoning. I could raise elephants if I wanted! Neighbors are having a fit at my farm and kennel, but little they can do.

legal!!! i can even have roosters! and i barely live outside the city like a minute. i can have a small farm if i wanted....

Legal, but I live in a neighborhood that has a home owner's association with the best part being that the builder who sold me the property did not put my property under the HOA. I haven't heard anything bad, been positive so far, but they can't do anything about me. HAHA. Fortunately, I own 6 acres in the neighborhood where a typical lot is around an acre. Other than that, neighborhood is out of city limits and somewhat in the country. Property is a bit far out to be annexed so I'm pretty sure I am good to go for a long while.

Completely legal.
Like some others, there are no restrictions on property in my tiny, rural town; actually my property is zoned agricultural, which my pigs and chicks seem to appreciate.

Back
Top Bottom