poll: are you legal or an outlaw?

Both. The hens are legal, but the roo, well, he's not so legal. But I'm not sure they could PROVE that he's a rooster in court of law. Unless he crowed on the witness stand. Which that stinker just might do . . .

Legal

We're zoned incidental agricultural, so totally legal for everything I want including large animals. I checked before we bought the place.
wink.png
We're also allowed to hunt on our measly 6.43 acres (I checked on that, too).
big_smile.png

Hmmm. I have no idea. I only live on .82 acres, but our subdivision was plunked down in the middle of nowhere. We don't even have a Wal-Mart, which I could care less about, but it does kind of say how far out in the sticks we are. I assume since we're in the middle of nowhere, it's probably okay. My neighbors down the road have 8 dogs and no one says anything to them. I don't know. We have five ducks and I don't care if we're legal, as long as no one tells on me if we aren't. lol

Well I am legal according to the state of alaska but illegal based on HOA rules.... the rule however says NO Poultry so I have Game birds.... do you think that will fly with a judge?

edited: I just searched for poultry on dictionary.com I dont think that will work!!! BLAGRH but being stupid will if I ever get caugh I will claim stupidity!!!! OH I didnt know!!!

Last edited:
I still do not have any ( first IM getting through my 15yr old rescue xracer greyhound that is dying
sad.png
im hoping she will go this weekend before the vet comes on monday) Anyways, anyone live on LESS then .17 and is an Outlaw
tongue.png
we are .17 i believe

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom