• key lime

• Banana cream

• Peach

• Pecan

• Cherry

• sugar cream

• coconut cream

• Mississippi mud

• A different pie (please comment what it is)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Chicken Pot Pie! :oops:

Just kidding, hat to throw it in for general chicken purposes. I'm a sugar freak and love sweet pies! :drool

I liked Pumpkin when I was a kid but have discovered since then I simply don't like orange flavored things at all like sweet potato, cooked carrots, etc. My family thinks I'm weird. :)

Chocolate satin and Kalauha cream cheese pie from Marie Calender's when February and October used to be $6.99 then $7.99 pie month were my favorite.. YES, I have it memorized.. and why do they coincide it with Valentines and Halloween when I already have candy on hand! :rolleyes: I no longer live anywhere near Marie's and doubt if sales like that happen anymore.

When I was a smaller and younger kid (than I am in my later 40's), pudding pies were the best.. Oh how taste buds change throughout time!

I too have never heard of sugar cream/Hoosier pie before today. But excited to learn of other's culinary adventures! :pop

There used to be a billboard on the freeway. It was huge and read... "KEEP YOUR EYE on the PIE road!" Of course it was also focusing on a huge glorious pie. I'm not sure why but that sign really spoke to the giant kid inside me and made me smile, brightening my day when I passed it. :D

Yep, in the PNW, I've got salmon berries, black berries, thimble berries, strawberries and other yet to be identified species growing on site.

I'm not sure why.. but as a texture freak.. cherries are something I've never liked, despite enjoying cherry favored stuff.

My favorite pie.. is any yummy pie made with quality ingredients, by someone else with seasonal fresh ingredients when possible! :highfive:

ETA: Loving most of them, I cast my vote for apple.. noting not all pies are created equal and Costco apple pie is exceptional FOR the PRICE. :cool:

Last edited:
Chicken Pot Pie! :oops:

Just kidding, hat to throw it in for general chicken purposes. I'm a sugar freak and love sweet pies! :drool

I liked Pumpkin when I was a kid but have discovered since then I simply don't like orange flavored things at all like sweet potato, cooked carrots, etc. My family thinks I'm weird. :)

Chocolate satin and Kalauha cream cheese pie from Marie Calender's when February and October used to be $6.99 then $7.99 pie month were my favorite.. YES, I have it memorized.. and why do they coincide it with Valentines and Halloween when I already have candy on hand! :rolleyes: I no longer live anywhere near Marie's and doubt if sales like that happen anymore.

When I was a smaller and younger kid (than I am in my later 40's), pudding pies were the best.. Oh how taste buds change throughout time!

I too have never heard of sugar cream/Hoosier pie before today. But excited to learn of other's culinary adventures! :pop

There used to be a billboard on the freeway. It was huge and read... "KEEP YOUR EYE on the PIE road!" Of course it was also focusing on a huge glorious pie. I'm not sure why but that sign really spoke to the giant kid inside me and made me smile, brightening my day when I passed it. :D

Yep, in the PNW, I've got salmon berries, black berries, thimble berries, strawberries and other yet to be identified species growing on site.

I'm not sure why.. but as a texture freak.. cherries are something I've never liked, despite enjoying cherry favored stuff.

My favorite pie.. is any yummy pie made with quality ingredients, by someone else with seasonal fresh ingredients when possible! :highfive:

ETA: Loving most of them, I cast my vote for apple.. noting not all pies are created equal and Costco apple pie is exceptional FOR the PRICE. :cool:
Yeah, why wasn't chicken pot pie a choice? :oops: That would have made selection easier!

I voted blueberry but It was a HARD decision! The only reason I voted that was because I haven‘t had it in forever.
I was completely stuck between blueberry, cherry, peach, Pumpkin, or lemon meringue.:barnie
I like coconut cream also!
Now you need to make what pie is your least favorite. :ya
Mine is definitely apple! It is the ONLY pie I will not eat :sick

6AF4DA7F-7D95-4709-8730-6124A01BD26E.jpeg

I blame this thread for this. Apple crisp in a cast iron pan. 🤑

Back
Top Bottom