*POLL* How tall does this look to you?

How tall is this pen going to be?

• Total voters
Pics
I’ll say 6’. That’s assuming those are 8’ posts buried 2’. It does look a lot shorter than that though. But, I’ll stick with my answer because I think this is one of Overo’s trick questions.
i was kinda using that same reasoning this morning and thinking of changing my vote 😂

6' from center of top rail to center of bottom rail. Actual height of pen may vary because of the slope of terrain. It is 24' from outside edge of post to outside edge of post.
The posts are 8' landscape timbers. None are buried the same distance due to keeping top rails level.
Yes all metal parts are typical chain link fence pieces. Pipe is 1 3/8" top rail.
Yes I did hit a root with the front post but that's not why it is taller. Moony will not bow down to a root. I chainsawed that F'er out of there.
Moony is 5'11" on a worn out day and 6' on a pumped up day.
No Kiki, not that kind of pumped up. But I guess I could of slung that in the pic for scale.
Saff you're killing me.
Miami yes it will be filled with something I reckon but I'm winging it so haven't got to that part yet.
I see no eyes in the pasture. If they're there I'd assume Leprechaun.
What are those plants? IDK I call them weeds.
Did I miss anything?

6' from center of top rail to center of bottom rail. Actual height of pen may vary because of the slope of terrain. It is 24' from outside edge of post to outside edge of post.
The posts are 8' landscape timbers. None are buried the same distance due to keeping top rails level.
Yes all metal parts are typical chain link fence pieces. Pipe is 1 3/8" top rail.
Yes I did hit a root with the front post but that's not why it is taller. Moony will not bow down to a root. I chainsawed that F'er out of there.
Moony is 5'11" on a worn out day and 6' on a pumped up day.
No Kiki, not that kind of pumped up. But I guess I could of slung that in the pic for scale.
Saff you're killing me.
Miami yes it will be filled with something I reckon but I'm winging it so haven't got to that part yet.
I see no eyes in the pasture. If they're there I'd assume Leprechaun.
What are those plants? IDK I call them weeds.
Did I miss anything?
You missed the part that if I'm drunk because I thought that thing looked 4 feet tall, half these people are drunk too.

That or you're actually a giant.

You missed the part that if I'm drunk because I thought that thing looked 4 feet tall, half these people are drunk too.

That or you're actually a giant.
I have no problem believing half the people on this thread was drunk.

Back
Top Bottom