11 Years
Dec 30, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska
rabbitphotos039.jpg

ok here it is I think!!!

Last edited:
AH I got it there she is MISS AMERICA!!!! I mean MISS POLLY
!!!!!

ok I think there is also a link to my photobucket thingy there too.. there are some wesome pics on there I got to meet george lucas two years ago and me and the kids blueberry pickin!!!! anyway I am SOOO excited about getting my buttons tommorrow I am not gonna get ANY SLEEP tonight!!!!

Quote:
I miss Alaska!! I lived in Anchorage for five years. It was really neat to go berry picking in the fall. We got lots of blueberries and raspberries and cranberries. Alaska is a great place to live!!

we live in wasilla Alaska 1 hour northish of Anchor Town.. funny Though my hubby is from Phoenix and that is where we got married! I am from Florida!!! (if ya have not guessed we are a military fam!!! I was air force and hubby if air force!!!)

ok so I will wiat to see if any one else has a idea what polly is!!!!

Oh and thanks my girl is purdy huh!! she reminds me every day she is too!!! wink!

Part game, part silkies, part seabright?

Honestly I don't know. Those just came to mind because she's thin, has silkie blue ear lobes, and a seabright looking face! NO idea what she really is though.

Back in the 1970's there was not much to the area there around Wasilla. I suppose it has grown quite a bit in the last almost 40 years.

Back
Top Bottom