Pomeranian Goose Breed Thread

Pics
update on my Lucy aka the former Lock. i posted about her in 2011 she is the young pomeranian that had the tendon damage on one wing from transport as a gosling. i've had a few locals ask to breed theres with her but i would rather find her a nice male one of these days do any of you have a breeder or BYC person you recommend? i am making a coop just for the geese this year and finally decided to try and find her a boyfriend when i finish.

and i cant get the shot right now since its dark out but don't you just love the pink feet?

update on my Lucy aka the former Lock. i posted about her in 2011 she is the young pomeranian that had the tendon damage on one wing from transport as a gosling. i've had a few locals ask to breed theres with her but i would rather find her a nice male one of these days do any of you have a breeder or BYC person you recommend? i am making a coop just for the geese this year and finally decided to try and find her a boyfriend when i finish.

and i cant get the shot right now since its dark out but don't you just love the pink feet?

She has become a very lovely goose Warren. Congratulations! Pretty much nobody is going to have adults unless they are dispersing their flocks. Mostly, you are going to find hatching eggs and goslings. If getting goslings, local would be better, since you can purchase fewer. If they have to be shipped, then you are going to be faced with minimum orders for warmth during shipping.

Here on BYC, both OregonBlues and PlantCityHomestead on here have the grays: You may try asking them. Their are a few people from the Pomeranian and Waterfowl groups I belong to on Facebook that have them as well. If you have a Facebook account, send a friend request to me there (Look for Rhonda Scarlott Silva) and I will send you links to the right people and threads on there.

My Geese just lay an egg today in the chicken nest, I took the egg and put another nest box for her should i put the egg in the new nest? leave the eggs or take them away and put them buck when i have more i don't know what to do HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

My Geese just lay an egg today in the chicken nest, I took the egg and put another nest box for her should i put the egg in the new nest? Yes, you could do that. leave the eggs or take them away and put them buck when i have more You can leave the eggs, or you can take them - if you choose take the eggs, dont put them back. i don't know what to do HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

celebrate.gif
I just candled the eggs in my waterfowl incubator and I have FERTILE Pomeranian eggs developing from 3 of my first year layers! Caboose, my avatar, laid her first fertile egg on February 11th, and her little sister Bazinga on same day. One of the females I got out of Kawonu's stock, Lois laid a fertile one on the 13th. I got my first egg from my mature pair three days ago and put it straight in the incubator.

So, this means that I can start shipping hatching eggs in the next two weeks. So, I will be messaging all of you on the waiting list for hatching eggs to confirm your orders and preferred shipping dates very soon. I am also going to try shipping goslings this year at the end of the season if I have any stock left after filling local orders. So, if anyone is interested, please let me know!

Have a great week!

celebrate.gif
I just candled the eggs in my waterfowl incubator and I have FERTILE Pomeranian eggs developing from 3 of my first year layers! Caboose, my avatar, laid her first fertile egg on February 11th, and her little sister Bazinga on same day. One of the females I got out of Kawonu's stock, Lois laid a fertile one on the 13th. I got my first egg from my mature pair three days ago and put it straight in the incubator.

So, this means that I can start shipping hatching eggs in the next two weeks. So, I will be messaging all of you on the waiting list for hatching eggs to confirm your orders and preferred shipping dates very soon. I am also going to try shipping goslings this year at the end of the season if I have any stock left after filling local orders. So, if anyone is interested, please let me know!

Have a great week!

Congratulations!!!!

Had to share these pics - one of my geese has decided that she (or he) is a dog.... she has claimed the dog bed! Sorry about the qualitly of the first photo (I took it through a very dirty window because I actually wanted to get a photo).

celebrate.gif

Have a great week!
CONGRATS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom