Pomeranian Goose Breed Thread

Pics
I had never even heard of Pomeranians til a few weeks ago. I just got two today! ;)

I never looked into them when I doing my main goose research , mainly because Metzer didn't have them...but now I've found a breeder in my area and they are the seemingly perfect goose for my situation.Not to mention they are sooo pretty...

lizzy456 where did you get your Pomeranians I have been looking so far no one breeds them. I have a pair of American Blues from Dave Holderread . I thought he would have them since they are on the critical list. Thanks Judy

A few pictures of several of my Buff Saddleback Pomeranian goslings out in their daytime area with their duck buddies.

Here is a pic of the two girls I showed last year. The one in the foreground in the first picture won Reserve Champion Waterfowl in a show where their were over 40 waterfowl entered, which is a lot for a deep south show!

A few pictures of several of my Buff Saddleback Pomeranian goslings out in their daytime area with their duck buddies. Here is a pic of the two girls I showed last year. The one in the foreground in the first picture won Reserve Champion Waterfowl in a show where their were over 40 waterfowl entered, which is a lot for a deep south show!
Where did you get them? I'm thinking about showing

Where did you get them? I'm thinking about showing

This is my line: I have 13 breeding birds. I started about 4 years ago with a pair obtained in Mississippi from a private flock. The next year I purchased 6 from Kawonu Farms in the Carolinas: That flock has since been dispersed. I just picked up a breeding partner in Indiana who is a major waterfowl breeder. We are swapping eggs and later this year a couple birds.

I will warn you, that finding quality Grey Poms is MUCH easier than finding good Buffs. Depending on where you are located, I may be able to point you in the right direction to get some starter birds: I know about every large-scale breeder in the U.S.

This is my line: I have 13 breeding birds. I started about 4 years ago with a pair obtained in Mississippi from a private flock. The next year I purchased 6 from Kawonu Farms in the Carolinas: That flock has since been dispersed. I just picked up a breeding partner in Indiana who is a major waterfowl breeder. We are swapping eggs and later this year a couple birds.

I will warn you, that finding quality Grey Poms is MUCH easier than finding good Buffs. Depending on where you are located, I may be able to point you in the right direction to get some starter birds: I know about every large-scale breeder in the U.S.

I'm in Tennessee.

I'm in Tennessee.

Their is a lady in Arkansas that raises them. However, I am not sure which color or what quality. The next closest would be Paradise Waterfowl (LaMike on here) up by Shreveport, LA: Those birds are from my flock and include the bird in my profile picture. I am not sure if his are still laying or if he has spare goslings.

Now, the Northern breeders are just starting to hatch heavily. The biggest producer with good stock up North is Lance Ewert. HOWEVER, he is in Minnesota, so with the Avian Influenza outbreak up there, I am not sure whether he is able to ship or not.
Their contact information:
Ewert Country Waterfowl
21334 441st Avenue
Arlington, MN 56001
Ph. 320-224-7415

Back
Top Bottom